Our client is a well-established national M&E contractor. They work with respected blue-chip clients across the industry on numerous, commercial, industrial, and public sector projects up to a value of £20 million.
Their Thames Valley office is currently seeking an electrically biased project manager to oversee electrical contracts in London and the Southeast of England. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate five years project management experience in the following areas.
- Defining the technical requirements and feasibility of a project
- Outlining timescales, costs and labour needed to design and build the project
- Ensuring installation follows site health and safety guidelines
- Leading a project team of electricians and site supervisors
- A track record dealing with design teams, engineers, contractors, and suppliers
- Liaising with staff at every level
- Overseeing several aspects of the project coherently
- Ensuring project is on time, within budget and completed to a high standard
- A track record in providing detailed progress reports with the management and the client
- Understanding, analysing, and resolving project delay issues
- The ability to work at main offices or to be regularly site based.
The position would suit a project manager who has come from an electrical installation background and risen through the ranks from apprentice, to electrician, to site supervisor. The candidate would be able to demonstrate proof of City & Guilds certificates for electrical installation, testing & inspection, and BS 7671 18th edition. They will also require a JIB ECS Black Card or SMSTS.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, a generous pension scheme, a vehicle or vehicle expenses, cycle to work scheme, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, and life insurance (x3)
This is an exciting role, allowing the candidate to work with autonomy, utilising their background and experience to aid them to take genuine opportunities for internal progression, bonuses, and increased salary options within the organisation.
For more detailed information, please contact Bob Lethaby on 07956 537076 or send your CV to email@example.com